Senior Construction Estimator
Southwark Developments Inc – Edmonton, AB
Southwark are looking to add to their team a Senior Construction Estimator. This is a contract position with the potential to lead to permanent.
The Candidate must be well versed in New Build, Ground Up Commercial and Industrial Construction, with a proven track record in interpreting BluePrints and forming Tenders.
An existing working knowledge of the Edmonton Trades Base is a distinct advantage, along with great computer skills and the ability to produce RFPs.
As our Contract Based Estimator, you will be responsible for issuing Tender Invites to trades, attending Compulsory Site Visits, taking the lead on Client/Designer Liaison, answering and responding to RFIs from trades and up-dating them with any issued Addendums.
Ideally we are looking for a freelance individual who doesn’t want full time work, but wants to be rewarded well for the part time work they do. On top of a great base, Southwark is willing to offer a bonus based on successful award of Contracts as a direct result of your thorough Estimating Skills!
1. You must have at least a CET qualification
2. You MUST have good English, reading, writing and most importantly spoken
3. Must be able to back your Resume up with recent references and a port folio of Projects you have either worked on or assisted in bidding.
4. Must be a cool person! We are not your run of the mill, Dictatorship Company, we have a family feel, ensuring that our Employees enjoy their time with us! Work is important…..Life is more important!
Job Type: Contract
Local candidates only:
- Edmonton, AB
- Estimating New Build Construction: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Full, Clean