Southwark is looking for a dedicated Project Manager to oversee commercial construction projects from start to finish, ensuring projects are completed safely and within budgetary and timely constraints. An understanding of cost management, and the ability to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment is important for career success. Project managers will plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process including hiring contractors and working with vendors, engineers, and architects. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the growth of Southwark and will play an important role in our team.
- Professional engineering designation, construction management certificate, or equivalent;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in a Project Manager role for commercial construction;
- Strong understanding of business management with the ability to lead, mentor, and motivate medium to large project teams;
- Drivers License.
- Demonstrates the ability to accurately forecast project billings;
- Accurate financial reporting and assuring efficient and timely fulfillment of all project obligations;
- Complete communication and strong relationships with client, contractors, and key stakeholders;
- Team oriented;
- Ensures compliance with building and safety codes;
- Prepares project execution plan;
- Procurement management, project buyout and award;
- Modify project plan for success;
- Resolve problems that arise due to inclement weather, emergencies, or other issues that may cause delays;
- PO and subcontract claims;
- Dispute and claim management;
- Manager quality control plan;
- Lead meetings;
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
NOTE* Please include a list of experience and/or projects completed with resume. Resume MUST be sent in PDF format. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time