Why us? We employ people with the potential to be amongst the best in the industry. We make sure we stretch and develop our people and because we know their value, we work hard to keep them. We ensure that we allocate the most appropriate management team to each project by identifying and understanding the qualities of our staff. With the best people on board, our staff are empowered to take a proactive approach to our clients’ needs.
This approach has resulted in quality projects, expansion of our resources, and a very high percentage of repeat business. When you deal with Southwark you get solutions and answers; not problems and excuses. Our level of professionalism and technical expertise provides certainty of time, cost, and quality. We are proud of the reputation we have achieved and are committed to making the construction process enjoyable for our clients, consultants, and employees alike.
The way we work together
- We are all part of the same team encouraging and supporting each other.
- Respect is earned through consideration to others, a proactive approach, and a conscious effort.
- Work should be enjoyable. Support your colleagues and work hard, but make time for each other. Smile, and have fun!
- Communication is essential to success.
- A job well done should be praised.
- Flexibility and understanding is essential between employees and employers.
The way we work with clients & consultants
- Always aim for the highest standard in workmanship, delivery, and professionalism.
- Work as one team with our clients and consultants.
- Our style is proactive, positive, and professional.
- Always aim for repeat business.
- The most profitable projects are usually the ones with the best relationships.
Our suppliers & sub-contractors
- Sub-contractors are an important part of our team. We work with them to create efficient and safe environments.
- We use their expertise to get the best solutions.
- Problems should be fronted up at the first opportunity. We give people the chance to rectify their mistakes at the earliest opportunity.
- Always give clear instruction as to what you want, when, where, and how with as much notice as possible.
- Remember, “A pessimist will see a problem in every opportunity. An optimist will see an opportunity in every problem.”